Developed as one of the finest hotels in Bangkok and complete with a riverside location. The Peninsula Bangkok offers panoramic views from every room. The hotel adds a distinctive architectural statement to the Bangkok skyline and guarantees luxurious comfort, sophisticated facilities, extraordinary dining options and the legendary Peninsula service.
On the banks of the scenic Chao Phraya River in Thonburi, close to the Sathorn Bridge and adjacent to the Saphan Taksin BTS Station, The Peninsula Bangkok is within easy access of the business and shopping districts of the city. ICONSIAM, the largest shopping mall in Southeast Asia is only a 5-minute walking from the hotel or by hotel complimentary shuttle boat. Our hotel is also close to several of the city’s famous attractions and just 50 minutes from Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Address: 333 Charoennakorn Road, Klongsan, Bangkok 10600, Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 020 2888 | Fax: +66 (2) 020 2889
- Earn 1,000 UTU points when you book a stay at The Peninsula Bangkok, and get a complimentary International Buffet dinner for 2 at the River Café & Terrace.
- This promotion is open to DBS/POSB cardmembers from Singapore only, limited to one redemption per cardmember.
- DBS/POSB Cardmembers are required to present DBS/POSB credit/debit card and confirmation email at the reception upon registration.
- Bookings must be made directly with the hotel either by phone at +66 2 020 2888 or email through ReservationPBK@peninsula.com. Kindly mention the DBS/POSB exclusive promotion code “BKFDBS” to be eligible for the promotion.
- This offer is available on Peninsula Premier rate only and is not valid with groups/conventions/special events and cannot be combined with any other promotional offer(s).
- Cancellations must be received by 12:00 hours (hotel’s local time) 1 day prior to the arrival date or 7 days for theme suites to avoid one night’s penalty charge.
- A non-refundable deposit, equivalent to one-night room charge and taxes will be charged to the credit card provided when booking our theme suites.
- This promotion is valid for book and stay from 1 Nov 2019 – 30 Apr 2020 (inclusively). Blackout dates apply.
- Payment must be settled by a DBS/POSB credit/debit card registered on the UTU App at the Hotel.
- UTU shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of the Merchant’s goods and services or redemption or usage of the eVoucher.
- UTU reserves the right to vary or amend the promotion terms and conditions at any time. This promotion is subject to the Promotion Terms & Conditions and to the General Terms & Conditions. The Promotion Terms & Conditions shall prevail in the event of any inconsistency with the General Terms & Conditions.
- If you are not a resident of Thailand, you will earn UTU Traveler Points denominated in USD. The value of UTU Traveler Points awarded will be the same as that in UTU Thai