UTU launches “Amazing Thai Tae” campaign, marking our 3rd year partnership with Tourism Authority of Thailand, from 18 Feb ~ 19 Sept 2019, introducing the 7 Wonders of Thai Tae, welcoming travellers to travel like a local and experience its culture, traditions and historical attractions across 55 cities across Thailand.
Outside its capital, the unique spirit of Thailand, in this “land of smiles” radiates from its glittering temples, enchanting ruins to the golden hues of sunrise in the mountains. Start off in Bangkok and then venturing into the uninhabited Isan, the north-eastern region of Thailand.
UTU will be dishing out Reward Points at every point of your journey.
Terms & Conditions
- 50 UTU Points will be awarded to new users who complete the download and registration. Limited to 500 users/mth, 25,000 UTU Points throughout the promotion.
- Add a verified payment card to qualify for 50 UTU Points. Applicable to the first card only. Limited to the first 1,000 new members only.
- 20 UTU Points will be awarded only after completion of the video streaming. Limited to the first 200 UTU registered members only.
- 50 UTU Points will be awarded for min. 500 baht spent at all participating redemption merchants on transportation. For travel reservations, only online bookings apply. Limited to 25,000 UTU Points throughout the promotion period.
- 100 UTU Points will be awarded for 500 ~ 999 baht spent in a single receipt, applicable to transactions made from Sun – Thur only. Limited to 5 redemptions per user / month, 100,000 throughout the promotion period. (Excl. transactions at Hotels & Resorts)
- 200 UTU Points will be awarded for transactions above 1,000 baht from Sun – Thur only. (Excl. transactions at Hotels & Resorts). Limited to 5 redemptions per user / month, max. 100,000 UTU Points throughout the promotion period.
- 100 UTU Points will be awarded for min. 1,000 baht charged at participating Hotels & Resorts. Limited to 5 redemptions per user / mth, max. 20,000 UTU Points throughout the promotion period.
- This promotion is valid from 18 Feb – 19 Sept 2019.
- This promotion is subject to the Promotion Terms & Conditions and to the General Terms & Conditions.
- UTU reserves the right to vary or amend the promotion terms and conditions at any time.
Terms & Conditions for Amazing Thai Tae - UTU Photo Challenge
1st Prize: GoPro Hero 7 Black worth 14,000 baht
2nd Prize: Dining Voucher for 2 on the Meridian Cruise, The Icon Siam
Consolation Prizes: 5 Flow House Vouchers worth 700 baht each to 5 lucky winners
- This contest is open to all UTU members and residents of Thailand.
- Participants can upload 3 photos to their Facebook or Instagram that best represents a Travel Selfie. Photos must be posted on Facebook or Instagram. To qualify, photo submissions must include #amazingthaitaeUTU and #มหัศจรรย์วันธรรมดากับ
- Participation in the Amazing Thai Tae – UTU Photo Challenge is subject to the Terms & Conditions at utu.global/amazing-thai-tae.
- Entry into the Amazing Thai Tae Photo Challenge is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted here on UTU website. By entering the Amazing Thai Tae – UTU Photo Challenge, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs.
- The Amazing Thai Tae Photo Challenge draw will be conducted on 10 Sept 2019.
- Vouchers are subject to the merchant’s terms and conditions. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- UTU reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed material by UTU) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
- The participants will be contacted within 3 days of the Amazing Thai Tae Photo Challenge through the registered mobile on the UTU app and must satisfy all verification requirements before being declared the winner. If the participants cannot be contacted or fails to respond after 3 calls made by UTU, within 7 hours from the first call, this participant will be disqualified and another winner will be selected.
- Winners will receive an Email to collect their prizes, 7 days after the end of the promotion. UTU’s decision on the winners is final and no correspondence will be entertained. UTU decision at all stages of the Grand Draw is final. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Prizes are subject to availability and UTU has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.